Members are vital to the strength of the OCBCC. Through strong and engaged members, we will build a stronger coalition and raise our voices together for a system of quality child care all families can afford and trust and good jobs for ECEs and child care workers.
Become a member of the OCBCC by using this form to mail us in with a certified cheque, or fill out the online registration form below and continue with your PayPal payment.
We need your support!
The OCBCC has a small staff of two, with modest budgets for meetings, conference calls and communications.
Your membership will really make a difference.
What’s new for the 2015-16 year?
- New publications- A guide to child care and early learning in Ontario new edition coming out this 2016 year.
- An invitation to participate in the Student and Regional Ambassador program. Click on the images below to register for the program
- New tools to help you advocate for better child care in your community and participate with us in federal, provincial and local campaigns
- Regular email updates and newsletters
- Access to our employee benefit and RRSP packages- Brand new for 2016
- Discounted fees on workshops and conferences
- Free access to our online webinars/tools
Please feel free to make a donation as well at the link below.
We appreciate and value all donations! Make a donation to the OCBCC.
Thank you kindly for your continued support.
*please remember that your membership is an annual fee.